Fitball is an excellent way to lose those extra pounds at any age and with different physical training levels. Complexes on this projectile are allowed for children and pregnant women. Let’s take a look at what exercises can help you to lose weight and how to do it.
An effective way to tidy up the figure is to exercise on a fitball. The exercise ball protects the back and joints from unnecessary stress. Correctly selected complexes give quick results.
When working on a fitball, many muscle groups are involved, even if the exercise is aimed at one section. Such training is safe for people with back problems, children or pregnant women.
Ball exercises can be done both at home or in the gym. This inventory does not take up much space. Fitball is an excellent exercise machine for children and adults. To make your workouts comfortable, but you need to choose these correctly:
- The material of the ball should be dense, without an unpleasant smell.
- Permissible load up to 15kg.
- Size – the angle between the lower leg and the thigh, as well as the trunk and pelvic bones, is 90 degrees. If you do not follow it, then the entire load will go to the joints.
It is imperative to check the quality certificates, if the ball is bought for home use.
In sports halls, all instruments are purchased from manufacturers. Some doctors still advise looking at the colour. Yellow, strengthens the immune system. Red, tones, energizes and adds energy. The series, green or blue, soothes.
To do exercises on the ball, you need not only to choose the correct size and manufacturer but also to take care of the purpose. Trainers define 3 inventory formats:
- Classic – suitable for any exercise.
- With ears or handles – helps to maintain balance. Ideal for children and pregnant women.
- With pimples – massage effect. Training on such a projectile improves the blood circulation.
BENEFITS FROM CLASSES
Fitness ball exercises are a great way to lose weight. One should not expect great results from just one complex. The body will tighten and the extra pounds will go away, but in fitness, relief or mass will not work. It is more of a female sports tool. Be sure to supplement your workouts with a low-calorie diet.
But working with the ball has many other benefits:
- The posture is corrected. The person constantly pulls in the stomach, which trains the abdominal muscles.
- Strengthening the muscle frame.
- Blood circulates better.
- Toxins and excess fluids are released from the skin. Fatigue is relieved and strength increases.
It helps the musculoskeletal system of women during pregnancy as these muscles help to prepare for childbirth.
EXERCISES WITH FITBALL FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Trainers create aerobic complexes in which the back, legs, arms and abs are worked out and stretching is done. Muscles are strengthened, extra pounds are thrown off and balance is improved.
Before training, you need to do a little warm-up such as bends, squats, running in place and stretching. This will warm up the muscles and prepare them for the next movements. For weight loss, it is recommended to conduct 3-5 sessions per week for 30-40 minutes. After a month of such intense training, the first results will appear. But the effect will not be there if you do not follow the correct diet, drinking regimen and daily routine.
7 exercises on Fitball for weight loss:
- Plank in dynamics – you kneel while hands are clasped in the lock on the Fitball. The buttocks and abdomen are pulled in and the deflection in the back is removed. The projectile moves in front and back. Do 10 rollbacks.
- Reverse push-ups – turn your back, put your hands on the ball and do push-ups like from a bench. Repeat this 15 times.
- Reverse crunches – lie on your back then hold the Fitball between your legs at knee level. Raise your hips to the maximum tension of the press. Perform this 20 times. Pull your legs to your chest and get into a plank with straight arms. Throw your legs on the projectile. Straighten the lower limbs to pull up to the chest and back for 25 reps.
- Push-ups from the projectile – put your hands on the ball (you can kneel down first). Do this 25 times.
- Classic push-ups – put your feet on the inventory. Rest your hands on the floor. Keep the whole body tense for 20 reps.
- Raising the buttocks – lie on the floor, rest your feet on the Fitball. Raise the pelvis as high as possible, squeeze the buttocks and fix for 2 seconds. Do 20 reps of this.
- Pumping the press – you need to lie down on the inventory so that the lower back fits. Hands behind your head. Raise the upper body. Hold the position for 2 seconds and lower. Do it 30 times.
It is advisable to dilute your workouts with squats. Turn your back against the wall and the ball between them. Feet shoulder width apart with your arms in front of the body. During squatting, the projectile rolls over. You need to hold it against the wall. The squat is done until the hamstring is at 90 degrees. Knees do not extend beyond the toe line. This is a good Fitball exercise for losing weight. It is advisable to repeat it for 15-20 times.
There are exercises with Fitball and for the back. To do this, you need to lie with your stomach on the ball, your knees rest against the side of the inventory and the socks on the floor. The upper body rises. Back, the buttocks and back of the thigh make a straight line. At the top point, the position is held for 3-4 counts and then return to the starting position. It is recommended to do this 15-20 times.
These are exercises with weights:
- Raising dumbbells on the ball – the movement is done in the same way as on the bench. Repeat this 15 times.
- Press – lie down on the projectile, stretch your arms in front of you and slowly lower yourself to your shoulders then rise. Do this 10 times for 2 sets.
- Twisting with dumbbells – lie on your stomach spreading your arms to the sides. Turn the body to the sides, while there should be no deflection in the lower back. Repeat 10 times for 3 sets.
- Flexion of arms – stand near the projectile. One hand on the ball and in the second hand hold a dumbbell. The body is tilted. The arm with the dumbbell below and slowly pull it up to the chest. Do on each side 12 times for 2 sets.
After such a productive exercise with the Fitball, you definitely need a hitch. It is best to stretch on the ball itself. Lie on your back and stomach, spread your arms and legs then relax. Do some twists to stretch the muscles.